Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The End!


I am relieved that I got the 23 Things finished with a little time to spare. I was so far behind at one point I don't think I posted anything for almost 2 months. I was posting regularly to Ask Away though so blogging has been easy. I think I will start using wikis more now that we have the as yet unnamed Loudoun wiki under development. So yes I did learn a lot during this time. I was frustrated at times and from what I heard at Admin so were others but I learned by doing.
In general I think the best thing about this program is how staff has already started using it in work processes. Already many improvements/changes have been made in how we do things. I am excited about having Helene for Staff Development Day especially since doing this program in LCPL was my idea. Cindy was easy to convince however and thanks to Helen the content was there.
Yes I would definitely participate in a future discovery program. It was fun and exciting to discover what the younger generation already knows and that we "oldies" can do it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.